Actor Ian Ziering is jumping on the baby bandwagon! Ian Ziering and his wife Erin Kristine Ludwig have just announced they’re expecting their first child in April–and it’s a girl. As expected, the couple is over the moon!
Ian spoke to People and said they’ve been waiting for this moment for awhile. He said, “Erin and I are very excited to be parents. It’s something we both have always wanted. [Erin] is four-and-a-half months along, and we both are beyond excited.” Ian Ziering and Erin Kristine Ludwig married in May, but he was married once before. Ian Ziering married actress Nikki Schieler Ziering, but divorced in 2002 after five years of marriage.
If you don’t know much about Ian Ziering, here are some facts:
- Ian Ziering’s Birthday: March 30, 1964 which makes him 46! When did he get so old??
- Ian Ziering was born in Newark, New Jersey
- Ian Ziering pronounces his name EYE-an and not EE-an
- Ian Ziering started working on TV and radio commercials at age 12
- Ian Ziering’s 10-year stint (1990-2000) as Steve Sanders on the original Beverly Hills, 90210 was his claim to fame
- Ian Ziering appeared on the 2001 JAG episode entitled Ambush and in the 2010 CSI: NY episode entitled Pot of Gold
- Ian Ziering was a contestant on the fourth season of Dancing With The Stars, with professional dancer Cheryl Burke, and made it to the semifinals.
Best of luck to Ian and Erin (and baby)!
- 10/21/2010 • Dizzy Gillespie Is Remembered In Today’s Google Doodle
- 10/20/2010 • Colts Punter Pat McAfee Arrested for Public Intoxication
- 10/12/2010 • The Wire Daily Buzz: David Schwimmer Ties the Knot and Courteney Cox Divorcing
- 10/11/2010 • Minka Kelly Named Sexiest Woman Alive. In Other News, Derek Jeter’s Ego Just Quadrupled