We just reported that Natalie Portman is engaged and pregnant, but inquiring minds want to know more about her baby-daddy and fiance Benjamin Millepied. Find out all you need to know about her Black Swan co-star right here.
Get all the info on Benjamin Millepied after the jump!
So Natalie Portman is pregnant and getting hitched to her hunky French ballet dancer co-star Benjamin Millepied who she met on the set of Black Swan. But what do we know about him? Not much, but that’s about to change.
Here are some facts about Benjamin Millepied that will get you up to speed in a snap:
1. Birthday: June 10, 1977, born in Bordeaux, France, which makes him a Gemini.
2. He’s a principal dancer at the New York City Ballet and a well-respected choreographer.
3. He was featured in the June 2010 issue of Details magazine.
4. While filming Black Swan, Benjamin Millepied was ecstatic to work with Natalie and said:
You’re standing up next to those actors, like Natalie, and you’re like, ‘F***.’ I was blown away—especially by Natalie, who was amazing to watch.
5. In January, the New York Post called Portman a home wrecker because it was rumored that Benjamin Millepied was still living with his ballerina girlfriend Isabella Boylston when he and Portman started dating.
But hey, if they’re happy, they’re happy. Congrats to Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied!