Actress Jaime Pressly is the latest celebrity caught behaving badly. Pressly was pulled over and arrested Wednesday night in Santa Monica, California on suspicion of driving drunk.
Get all the details on Jaime Pressly’s DUI below…
The former My Name Is Earl actress, 33, was taken into custody after she failed a field sobriety test, said Sgt. Mike Braaten and it is unclear whether she is still in custody this morning. We do know her bail was set at $15,000 and while we don’t know what her BAC was, TMZ has a few details:
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ there were no drugs in Jaime’s car. We’re also told no children were in the car. And, we know, there was no car accident.
Jaime Pressly is married to entertainment lawyer Simran Singh and has a two-year-old son Dezi James.
Nothing infuriates me more than drunk driving. Not only are you putting yourself at risk, but you’re risking the lives of everyone else out on the road. Selfish much?
Drunk driving isn’t worth the risk, but no matter how many times you hear “Don’t drink and drive,” people still do it. Jaime Pressly is lucky there were no dire consequences — this time.
More photos of Jaime Pressly:
Other celebrities busted for a DUI:
- David Cassidy pleads not guilty to DUI
- Eddie Cibrian’s ex Brandi Glanville arrested for DUI
- Chris Klein charged with DUI
- Heroes star charged with DUI
- Faith Evans arrested on DUI suspicion
- Melrose Place actress Amy Locane charged with manslaughter
- Lindsay Lohan’s DUI hearing
- Heather Locklear skates on DUI charge
- Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan arrested for DUI
recommended for you
- Tweets that mention Actress Jaime Pressly Busted For DUI | The Wire | SheKnows.com Blog -- Topsy.com