Valentine’s Day is a mere six days away and the majority of us haven’t even bought a card yet for our honey. If you’re drawing a blank when it comes to Valentine’s Day gift ideas, don’t fret! Even if your significant other has everything, there’s something on my list that’s sure to bring a smile to his/her face.
Get my Valentine’s Day gift ideas after the jump!
Valentine’s Day. You either love it or hate it and if you’re in a relationship, the idea of picking out the perfect gift can be a tad daunting for some. For all the guys out there, us women appreciate the effort and jewelry is a win-win gift. But for those looking for Valentine’s Day gift ideas that are a little more unique, here are my top four:
1. Take a cooking class. Instead of buying a cliched box of chocolates which has been done 1,000 times before, why not make your own? Sign up for a candy making class at your local cooking school and make something a little more personal than a box of Godiva. Not into chocolate? No problem–cooking classes, wine tastings and togetherness in general is the idea here.
2. Donate to charity. Maybe your partner has everything he/she could possibly dream of and instead of a tangible gift, a charitable donation would make more of an impact. The ASPCA and the American Cancer Society are two excellent choices.
3. Plan a trip. No one says it has to be a transatlantic getaway, but planning even a night away can be the relaxing respite both of you crave. Somewhere nearby such as a night in a local hotel can be just as effective as somewhere far away.
4. Custom photo book. This Valentine’s Day gift idea takes a little bit of time to prepare, but is worth the end result! Upload some of your favorite photos of you and your sweetie and create a custom photo book. If you’re not up for making an entire book, opt for a custom card. Shutterfly.com and tinyprints.com are two of my favorite sites for these types of projects and prices are reasonable.
Oh and boys, if your woman said she doesn’t want any gifts this year, it’s a trap! You’d better get busy planning! If time runs out, though, a nice dinner and flowers are always appreciated!
recommended for you
- Tweets that mention Valentine's Day Gift Ideas | The Wire | SheKnows.com Blog -- Topsy.com
- Happy Valentine's Day Quotes | The Wire | SheKnows.com Blog