If you’re a dad, you’ve probably seen your fair share of ugly ties and mugs. To be fair, you have to give the kids some credit for trying, right? If you’re on the giving end, though, it’s time to get creative! There’s a reason why Dad never wears those ties and his mugs are spilling over into other cabinets! Maybe a different kind of Father’s Day gift is in order this year.
FYI, Father’s Day is this Sunday, June 19th and if you’re a little behind in the gift department, read on for some help!
Good Father’s Day gift ideas are few and far between, so we’ve scoured the web to bring you some of the most original.
Check out our Top 5 Father’s Day Gift Ideas:
1. Design a custom dress shirt at Blank Label: Never again will Dad have to worry about showing up at work with the same shirt as his boss. Blank Label allows you to custom design shirts down to every last detail. The best part is that the average shirt will only run you about $75!
2. Godiva chocolate: Whether you pick out a limited edition box for Dad because he loves chocolate or because you just want to eat it, it’s a great way to spend less than $40 and still show you care. They also have these cool chocolate cigars if that’s more his style.
3. Drive a race car: Does Dad have a need for speed? Instead of buying a gift that will sit on a shelf, buy him an experience that will have him talking about it until next year. Zip around in a real race car with the NASCAR Racing Experience. There are locations nationwide!
4. Custom dog tag: Not for the dog, silly! These are perfect for engraving kids’ names, important dates or whatever custom message you want. Check out Things Remembered for a great selection.
5. Custom sneakers with NikeiD: Nothing beats a new pair of sneakers–except ones that are created by you! Design Dad a brand spankin’ new pair of trainers with all his favorite hues over at Nike!
So kids, share your Father’s Day gift ideas below and for all you dads out there, share some of the best Father’s Day gifts you’ve received!