Golden Girls star Betty White has still got it and proved that by delivering a witty “Top Ten” list on The Late Show with David Letterman last night. The list was called “Betty White Tips for Living a Long and Happy Life” and if anyone knows the secret to that, it’s 89-year-old Betty White.
Get the list after the jump!
Betty White knows how to age gracefully and the fact that’s she’s still relevant in 2011 is proof that she’s a true star. Unafraid to dish out a few jabs, Betty White had the crowd howling. Or was that a laugh track?
So here they are, 10 Betty White Tips for Living a Long and Happy Life:
10. Get at least eight hours of beauty sleep, nine if you’re ugly.
9. Exercise. Or don’t. What the hell do I care?
8. Never apologize – it shows weakness.
7. The best way to earn a quick buck is a slip and fall lawsuit.
6. Avoid Tweeting any photos of your private parts.
5. Schedule nightly appointment with Dr. Johnnie Walker.
4. Take some wheatgrass, soy paste and carob, toss it in the garbage and cook yourself a big piece of pork.
3. Try not to die.
2. Never dwell on past mistakes, especially you, LeBron.
1. Don’t waste your time watching this crap.
Here’s the Betty White video: